Staff Accountant - LAC Group
Location: Canada - New Brunswick - MonctonLAC Group is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our rapidly growing company! The Staff Accountant plays a key role in the execution of daily collections and billing responsibilities for the Company. The Company is a rapidly growing, professional services firm that provides services to law firms, and is private equity backed by Renovus Capital Partners. To date, the Company consists of LAC Group, Wilson Allen, HBR Consulting, and has operations globally in the U.S., Canada, and the UK. This role will report to the Controller and assist with collections of all of the acquired entities globally. The Staff Accountant role is located in our office in Moncton, Canada, and is hybrid role working both in the office and remote.
- Oversee accounting, including entering AP and AR
- Reconcile on a regular basis all G/L accounts
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts
- Provide ad hoc financial reports when required.
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate Excel Skills
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively
- Ability to negotiate in tactful and diplomatic manner using superior oral and written communication skills
- Deadline and performance driven
- Detail oriented, efficient and accurate
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits, including dental and vision care
- RRSP Match
- Hybrid position, allowing remote work on a regular basis
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.