Southeast Clinical Campus Librarian - University of North Dakota
Location: USA - ND - Fargo
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences seeks a Southeast Clinical Campus Librarian. The position will be based in Fargo, North Dakota. The Southeast Clinical Campus Librarian is part of the SMHS Library Resources team, and the duties of the position include:
- Provide reference and information support services for UND-affiliated users and healthcare providers in the Fargo region.
- Collaborate with faculty to develop instruction in support of medical education, residency, and fellowship programs.
- Develop and teach classes on information-seeking skills and on patient care and research tools.
- Create tutorials and instructional materials.
- Consult with and coordinate with the other clinical campus librarians to evaluate materials and programs and redesign them when needed
- In collaboration with the other clinical campus librarians and the library director, develop and provide outreach services to affiliated and unaffiliated health professionals in the state
- Assists with scholarly research.
- Provides assistance with library technology tools.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of services, policies and procedures.
- Participates in professional activities and professional development.
- Manages or assists with special projects.
Listed salary range: $48,000 - $54,000
Applications will be accepted until September 29, 2021. Visit this link to view the full position description and to submit your application through the University's human resources portal.