Sort/Select Metadata Technician - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Burbank
LAC Group Content & Archives Services seeks a Sort/Select Metadata Technician for a project with a client located in the Burbank, CA area. The Sort/Select Metadata Technician will be responsible for sorting images to client specifications. This is a full-time employment position.
- Property sort images by selection criteria separating “select” images from “non-select” images.
- Accurately identify and count images and place in proper containers.
- Previous photo handling knowledge/experience including handling delicate photos, re-sleeving techniques, and knowledge of negatives/prints/duplicates. Previous experience in a photographic archive, stock photo agency, Publicity Dept. of a motion picture studio or for a Publicist is preferred.
- Excellent Handwriting is required
- An MLIS or film degree is required
- Knowledge of Motion Picture history is helpful – including a knowledge of motion picture history (titles, actors etc.) beginning from the 1930’s forward.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.