SharePoint Technical Support Consultant - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced SharePoint Technical Support Consultant to maintain federal SharePoint sites for a Federal Agency based in the Washington DC area. This is a full-time, benefited contract position.
- Respond to troubleshooting requests for accessing and retrieving documentation from the SharePoint site within 24 hours
- Coordinate and assist granting user(s) access to the site
- Suggest improvements for and upgrades SharePoint site as needed
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity
- Oversees activity pertaining to the maintenance of SharePoint
- BA or BS in related field
- Experience performing all responsibilities listed in this job description
- Significant previous SharePoint experience and expertise is required
- Knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security
- Experience with government contracting desired
- Ability to pass a background check required
- Experience using MS products in a professional setting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with AEC desired
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.