Senior Financial Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. The position will be responsible for a wide range of financial and operational analysis and will support the Finance team, leadership and the business. This is position can work out of any our corporate offices or remote/virtual.
- Develop and maintain budgets, forecast, and KPI reports for various business functions
- Prepare financial models including P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and other schedules
- Analyze historical performance vs. budget, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications for the development and growth of the company and provide recommendations for improvement
- Develop departmental, functional and product P&L's and analysis including dashboards that highlight performance, profitability and trends
- Develop analytical tools such as dashboards with key business drivers to provide visibility into current and future business trends
- Prepare analyses and dashboards for senior leadership, managers, and board meetings
- Collaborate with other departments to improve processes and streamline existing reports.
- Utilize system tools to prepare reports, identify variances and provide supporting analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- At least 4-5 years of experience in preparing, summarizing, analyzing and presenting financial data preferably in an investment banking, consulting or corporate finance environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is required.
- Accounting background including understanding of interaction between GAAP and financial analysis is preferred
- Expertise in MS Excel an Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with Netsuite is a plus.
- Strong analytical and general quantitative skills. Strong excel skills
- Ability to learn the business, systems, and processes quickly, offering insightful recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously while under deadlines
- Basic understanding of accounting terms and practices
- Capable of thriving in a team-oriented environment - proven interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and senior leadership.
- Ability to drive initiatives by working with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate
- High level of integrity and passion
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to continuously learn and grow
More About LAC Group:
LAC was founded in 1986 as Library Associates, we are a problem solver providing innovative and practical solutions to information management challenges in personnel & staffing, collection & asset management, research, and consulting in the private sector, government, and nonprofit organizations worldwide.
Today, with almost 400 employees, LAC Group enjoys its well-earned reputation as the leader in its information asset management field, and a premier woman-owned firm; an organization recognized for its integrity and ability to deliver the highest levels of service. With unparalleled accountability, unique in our marketplace, we’ve been consistently exceeding expectations since 1986.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.