Senior Coordinator, Content Operations - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks a full-time Senior Coordinator, Content Operations to be part of our media library operations team supporting a project at a large media organization based in California. This is a full-time, benefitted, LAC Group staff position that can be location-agnostic in the US or Canada but synchronized; as needed; to the timelines and business needs from our clients primary location.
This position will be embedded within the client project and will be working closely with key client project stakeholders and partners as well as with a team of LAC library operations and metadata specialists. This position will be involved in scheduling, prioritization, assignments and overall workflow of content prioritized toward this project's overarching goals. The Sr. Coordinator, Content Operations will be responsible for optimizing the workflow by creating, updating and maintaining digital content tasks and workflows in the content management system. This role will prioritize tasks and assignments to ensure on-going productivity and quality and the smooth workings of the overall operation.
This role will work closely with peers and client partners to continually improve and refine processes as well as support team training as needed. Additionally, this position will be the teams’ point person to manage and respond to questions or issues from the content tagger team and coordinate across client stakeholders as needed to remediate or escalate accordingly. This position will also be responsible for tracking and reporting daily key performance and operations metrics
This is an important role situated at the nexus of the libraries content and metadata workflow. This position will support the flow of metadata projects and priorities to a team of metadata specialists. Success is defined by the ability to effectively assure and maintain all workflows remain active and all participants remain engaged in meeting on-going productivity and quality expectations.
Ideal candidates should have prior experience in Content Operations, Media Libraries and Media metadata management projects or similar and relatable relevant experience.
- 3 years (or more) of prior experience within a digital media, content management systems, content workflows and metadata projects
- Previous media library experience a plus along with experience and understanding of digital asset management and digital workflows
- Creative problem solver with ability to manage and achieve goals
- Excellent organizational, productivity accounting, analytical and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively with others within a large, diverse team
- Good quality control and visual detail skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Must be capable of effectively communications with client stakeholders, partners and project team members
- Computer proficient and knowledge / familiarity with media content production and workflows
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities of content monetization, content licensing and accessibility
- Must be self-motivated and able to effectively work independently and also be able to collaborate with other team members and the overall organization.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.