Film Scan Operator - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - BurbankLAC Group Content and Archive/PRO-TEK seeks a Film Scan Operator for our facilities in Burbank. The Scan Operator will be responsible for film scanning projects. This is a full-time employment position.
- Operator will be responsible for film/material handling and scanner operation, file management, and assemblies and pickups.
- Must be able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Previous experience with film handling (including 16MM, 35MM, etc), color correction basics, video formats, transcoding, and film scanning equipment.
- Familiarity with non-linear editing software (DaVince Resolve, etc.)
- Knowledge of command line operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong skillset in organization, math and memorization
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.