Revenue Productivity Specialist - Wilson Allen
Location: UK - Virtual - RemoteWilson Allen seeks a Revenue Productivity Specialist for its Revenue Operations Team. The Revenue Productivity Specialist will be responsible for sales and marketing data management and communicating and coordinating with the sales and marketing teams. The Revenue Productivity Specialist maximizes value and productivity across the full Revenue Model from initial customer interest through sale to customer expansion and retention.
This position is a full-time position that can work remote anywhere in the United States, Canada or UK.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Practices to optimise sales process, identify revenue growth potential and provide sales support as required;
- Collect and collate content and data to educate sales team to unlock revenue at new or existing accounts using all assets, systems and tools available such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, Salesforce/Hubspot reporting, ZoomInfo etc;
- Translate Marketing efforts into developed sales engagements in line with Wilson Allen’s Demand Generation approach to building qualified pipeline;
- Coordinate with Sales to outline Sales Support planning across the quarter, identify areas of increased support needed and manage accordingly;
- Document processes and standard operating procedures across the Revenue Operations Team and own the Knowledge Library which houses them;
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need. Create and contribute to the library as well as provide ad-hoc training to the sales team as it relates to Revenue Operations Processes and Procedures, Systems, and Data Quality standards;
- Ensure data management best practices are adhered to and help increase the integrity of the data across members of the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue Operations Team(s);
- Gather feedback from Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve any existing Revenue Operations support programs and shape any future programs; and
- Seek and recommend continual improvements to Revenue processes in order to create as many internal efficiencies as possible and/or increase customer experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales support, renewals and business development preferably in a software sales or legal services environment.
- Proficiency in all MS office (especially Excel) and Salesforce is required.
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance and other Global Marketing rules is required.
- Experience creating and delivering training to end users and groups of users in various methods from face-to-face, online or digital training creation.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills and able to prioritise tasks effectively
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.