Resource Manager - Wilson Allen
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteWilson Allen is seeking a Resource Manager to join our growing virtual team! The Resource Manager will oversee the program established by our Delivery Operations team and will be responsible for ensuring client engagements are staffed with the skills required to deliver a world class service to our clients. This role will manage the processes for executing, monitoring, and tracking the training and upskilling efforts that ensures our consultants have the tools and knowledge necessary to generate optimal value for our clients. In addition, the role will need to help inform the business on our current skills capacity, produce the assignments of resources, and ensure allocation of resource balance in client delivery.
Our Delivery Operations team is the Wilson Allen center of excellence for creating and maintaining our superior client experience. The Resource Manager will be critical in ensuring we hold to those standards and refine them based on client and internal feedback. As such, we are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that would like to join a growing team and help build a delightful client experience. This is a full-time, benefited position that can work virtually from anywhere in the US or Canada (Central Time Zone hours preferred).
· Create and maintain a human resource skill matrix across the organization
· Schedule resources for new projects and address schedule conflicts and changes required by Project Coordinators and Managers
· Act as point of escalation and provide support to Project Coordinators
· Provide insights into the capacity of the service teams and work closely with our Sales and Service teams on supply vs demand activity
· Upskill current and train new project managers and coordinators on standard practices and new developments, and ensure vendor certifications are tracked and up to date 2 Resource Manager
· Manage client escalations for resource requirements and work to resolution
· Assist with the set-up of user accounts for new hires and provide input to new hire onboarding processes, including providing onboarding training and orientation
· Manage subcontractor onboarding process including the creation of contract documentation and subsequent set-up of user accounts, onboarding training and orientation
· Provide governance on in-flight projects, driving compliance to currently defined standard processes, procedures and templates and reporting any non-compliance
· Fulfil any additional operational activities to support the Director, Delivery Operations when required
· Strong understanding and knowledge of Project Management processes
· Experience working within a Service Delivery Operations team or similar function
· Experience working with Smartsheet, MS Projects or software providing similar functionality
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
· Ability to handle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines in an efficient manner
· Must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and motivated with the ability to work independently
· Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT WILSON ALLEN:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.