Researcher - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks a Virtual Researcher to be part of an experienced and talented business intelligence research team for a global investment banking and asset management firm. This position will be responsible for Pacific Standard hours (with a preference for candidates located in Mountain/West Coast regions). This role will work independently as well as with a research team providing corporate/financial and other types of research to staff.
- Conducts information research in a variety of domestic and international sectors using research databases and other resources
- Completes both short term and in-depth research projects and analysis under deadline
- Manages multiple projects on a daily basis
- Contributes to knowledge initiatives
- Works on special projects as assigned
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or a Bachelor’s degree with comparable research experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience performing research
- Understanding of and experience with database services such as LexisNexis, Factiva, Capital IQ, Pitchbook, Eikon, Profound, Privco, BVD and others preferred
- Strong investigative research and analytical skills preferred
- Expertise conducting in-depth industry, company, biographical, financial, market, and regulatory research desired
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.