Research Librarian (Temporary) - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - San Francisco
LAC Group is seeking a Temporary Research Librarian for a large prestigious national law firm for their office located in San Francisco, CA. This role is responsible for undertaking reference / research services for all attorneys and staff across the North American Region and will utilize all relevant information and knowledge resources available to the firm.
- Specifically perform expert research/reference as a member of the North American Library Research team.
- Provide regular research and loan activities tracking/management reports to assist with library performance measurement.
- Provide a comprehensive inter-library loan service. Research to identify appropriate reference materials, books, journals, other services available from external libraries and/or the Region, using online library catalogues to assist interlibrary loan and document delivery efforts.
- Provide and implement current awareness services, including training session on library tools as appropriate.
- Undertake any activities/projects as assigned by the Library Managers and/or Regional Library Director.
- Master’s degree in information and library studies or related field is strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of professional library experience in a law firm, corporate or professional services environment.
- Experience developing and implementing training or instructional programs.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.