Research Librarian - LAC Grouup
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks Virtual Research Librarians for a research project with a prestigious national law firm. These positions will be responsible for gathering, synthesizing and delivering legal and general research (ex: background checks, social media, Google searches, etc.). These positions will be full-time benefitted employment, will remote/virtual based and will run for the length of the project.
- Collaborate with a nation-wide team of librarians to provide comprehensive and sophisticated research, current awareness, competitive intelligence and knowledge management services for attorneys and staff in all offices.
- Provide outreach, training, and on-demand assistance to attorneys and staff in cost effective and efficient use of research resources.
- At least 1-2 years’ legal reference and research experience, preferably in a law or corporate library
- Masters in Library and Information Science and/or Juris Doctor degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with major legal and business research platforms, public records resources, competitive intelligence tools, and state and federal legal information sources.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.