Research Librarian - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Los Angeles
LAC Group is seeking a full-time Research Librarian to work for our client, a large global law firm. The position can be worked from the firm’s office in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego. This position requires an individual to work a later schedule: 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Monday through Friday. In this role, you will join a hardworking, dynamic and virtual team in providing legal, business, and general information research to attorneys, paralegals and staff using a variety of resources.
- Conduct domestic and international legal and non-legal research;
- Compile and organize results into a coherent, focused collection of information;
- Build upon and share your experience in using available resources
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s of Library Science (MLS) is preferred;
- A minimum of three (3) years of research experience in a law firm library may be substituted for the Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of print and electronic legal and non-legal research resources
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Strong all-round knowledge of Microsoft products
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.