Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a qualified Project Manager to work with Law materials at a major government library in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, be adaptable to change, and take direction well. This is a full time, on-site (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) position with benefits.
- Provide Quality Control support to federal staff
- Create and maintain reports in excel
- Communicate with federal and contract staff
- Master’s in Library Science from an ALA-accredited university
- 3 years experience in a Law Library
- Experience managing in a Law Library
- Demonstrated experience reviewing completed work of others
- Knowledge of processing legal materials in various languages
- Understanding of cataloging procedures for legal monographs and/or serials
- Experience using and inputting data into a Library ILS
- Experience training staff
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.