Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New York
LAC Group Spend Management division, seeks a Project Manager who will be responsible for coordinating and managing spend optimization projects in our New York, NY office. The individual serves as the primary managerial role for project execution between sales team, accounting management team and clients. A high energy, team-oriented individual capable of thriving in a heavily client-facing role, will be working side by side with the head of the division and responsible for connecting and controlling action steps of projects, responsible for implementing effective strategies that will provide optimization and communicate to clients. The candidate will be responsible for performing data analysis and savings strategy development, conducting vendor negotiations and managing multiple projects.
- Understands business context, problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format.
- In collaboration with executive management and sales team supervises and creates effective workflow for project execution
- Assist in meet sales quotas for a specific period (month, quarter, year) by contouring timely implementations
- Conceptualize all aspects of client project plan and take responsibility for development of client and vendor strategy with the goals of maximizing efficiency and cost savings.
- Leverage past experiences and internal company knowledge to determine opportunities.
- Negotiate with vendors on behalf of clients.
- Develop concise and complex analyses, and prepare high quality deliverables.
- Build quantitative models and interpret results.
- Create succinct and logically-structured written reports.
- Prepare monthly audits/reports using internal software and other performance reports using Excel and other data visualization programs.
- Discuss strategies and progress with clients, stressing industry and practice knowledge.
- Oversee client relationship and the progress of the program to ensure service and quality requirements are met.
- Participate in client presentations and client meetings.
- Evaluating existing policies, best practices and developing recommendations for problem resolution, system and organizational enhancements and presenting recommendations to clients.
- Maintains current knowledge of new developments in the spend, procurement and supply chain management field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of project management in a supply chain/procurement or consulting environment is preferred.
- Experience with Excel, SQL and BI Tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc) is strongly preferred.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.