Project Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to work for a prestigious federal agency in Washington, DC. The selected individual will supervise a large team of clerks, administrative personnel, and paralegals for the agency. This is a three-year, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training staff in accordance with established standard operating procedures and for resolving any performance or other personnel issues.
- Interface with LAC and government stakeholders to set project objectives, standards, and milestones.
- Collect statistical metrics on staff production for weekly and monthly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) years of project leadership/management similar in nature to that described above.
- Ability to supervise and train staff; resolve personnel issues
- Ability to compile statistical data for reports
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word for developing reports
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.