Paralegal - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced Paralegal to work for a prestigious federal agency in Washington, DC. The selected individual will support the processing of applications and filings for the agency. This is a three-year, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Paralegal staff will provide analysis and processing of filings, comparing them with statutory, regulatory, and policy standards for accuracy and completeness, following up with agency staff and submitters to correct errors or omissions.
- Meet tight time constraints and deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Deal with government officials and the general public to resolve problems with promptness, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Prepare reports, answer phone calls, respond to inquiries from the general public, and prepare briefings and other filings for review by counsel.
- High School Graduate or GED or above
- Paralegal certificate
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have one year's experience in a related field.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract selected information.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.