Outreach & Support Coordinator - Harvard Law School
Location: USA - MA - Cambridge
Harvard Law School is seeking an Outreach and Support Coordinator to join the Library Innovation Lab (LIL) team at the Cambridge, MA university. Located at the Harvard Law Library, LIL is a fun, collaborative and productive lab with a broad mission focused on re-envisioning legal information, law and library services. LIL's projects can range from large to small and can bring immediate benefit or prototype the future. Please see the website at https://lil.law.harvard.edu to get a sense of the current projects and activities.
This position will work closely with other members of Harvard Library Innovation Lab (LIL) team to assist current and potential users of LIL products and services and to grow user communities.
- Participate in user outreach and community development for LIL projects; including social media, blog posts, promoting platforms to potential partners; coordinating symposiums or workshops
- Serve as main point of contact for user questions and troubleshoot problems
- Work closely with law faculty in the preparation and publication of course materials online and in print
- Provide support and training to users of LIL projects
- Engage with faculty and staff to assess needs and work with technical team to incorporate user feedback and improve functionality
- Report on user engagement and usage statistics to identify opportunities for enhancements to platform
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of related experience including user support. Education may count toward experience.
- Experience supporting users of technology platforms including academic technology and self-publishing technology
- Commitment to customer service
- Well-developed oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in team environment
- Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign or similar software is a plus
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/bbznbmhty35h4pn6