Original Cataloger - LAC Group
Location: USA - MA - WorcesterLAC Group is seeking an experienced Original Cataloger for a project at a prestigious institution in Worcester County Massachusetts. The selected candidate will provide original cataloging on a special collection of books/materials. This position will be 30 hours a week onsite will run for about a month (but could go longer).
- Catalog materials within the special collection (approx. 500 books)
- Utilize MARC cataloging and Library of Congress classification standards
- Masters in Library Science from an ALA-accredited university
- 2+ years of cataloging experience
- ILS systems experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience using the LC and MARC 21 cataloging standards
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.