Media Warehouse & Image Scanning Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Thousand Oaks
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Media Warehouse and Image Scanning Specialist for one of the premiere film preservation/archive vaults in the world. This is a full-time, benefitted position based in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Culling and Curating vault assets
- Sorting and Metadata Tagging assets
- Inventory management
- Photo and Document Scanning
- At least 1 year of prior experience working in a warehouse or media library
- Previous experience using inventory management systems
- Basic knowledge of Photo Scanning preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Punctual, commit to a regular schedule and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance
- Flexibility in daily activities and a team player
- Computer proficient and willing and able to learn and use various software quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Archive and library management interests
- Read, write and speak English fluently and accurately
- Mon – Fri Operation
- Must be physically able to lift at least 50 pounds and to lift items for placement to shelves of varying heights
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods, including repetitive motion.
- Some activities associated with this position will include use of pallet jacks, pneumatic reachers, fork-lifts, etc. Employees will be required to use at least one or more pieces of equipment and past experience will be considered a plus.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.