Media Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Group seeks a Media Coordinator to support daily digital media management for our client, a prestigious news and media company located in New York City (Manhattan) with 24/7 operations. This position will primarily be assigned a specific shift but nonetheless, this position requires a flexible schedule as coverage and support needs may warrant. This may include days, nights, weekends and holidays. Responsibilities include daily media management, digital order processing, digital research assistance and other tasks in support of the daily ebb and flow of digitized assets into and out of the media production, broadcast and archive environments. Ideal candidates will have had 2 - 4 years of similar or related experience.
- Previous experience with various media software and editing tools as well as a proprietary (DAM) digital asset management system, to enter data, and create new and updated existing asset records
- Experience managing raw feeds, edited packages and other production materials in a broadcast environment
- Experience working in media management and in support of digital archive environment
- Familiarity with digital workflows as well as broadcast production and post- production
- Capable of troubleshooting technical issues with Tech Support groups
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills essential
- Must work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills
- Familiarity and experience within a broadcast environment and specifically with Avid media-software products a plus
- Must be computer proficient, experience with digital asset management (DAM) system a plus
- Must be reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedules provided
- Must be punctual and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance
- Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.