Loose-Leaf Filer (part-time) - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Group seeks an experienced part-time Loose-Leaf Filer on behalf of our client, a prestigious global law firm in New York (Manhattan). This role will provide library support for the firm's physical collection. The schedule/hours is flexible and will be 20 hours per week.
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections
- Updating client integrated library system (ILS) Softlink Liberty records to reflect added holdings
- Sorting and checking in mail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum two years of law firm experience performing required duties
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.