Loose-Leaf Filer - LAC Group
Location: USA - AZ - Phoenix
LAC Group seeks an experienced part-time temporary Loose-Leaf Filer on behalf of our client, a prestigious law firm’s Phoenix area office. This role will provide library support for the firm’s physical collection and get through a backlog of work. The schedule and hours are flexible and the position should run for several weeks with the possibility for additional future work.
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections
- Updating client integrated library system (ILS) Softlink Liberty records to reflect added holdings
- Sorting and checking in mail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum two years of law firm experience performing required duties
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.