Library Technician - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a Library Technician to support a project processing East Asian language materials for a major Federal library in the Washington, DC area. This is a long-term full time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Use an Integrated Library System (ILS) to prepare serials and other multipart publications for binding.
- In addition to binding preparations, staff will update library holdings, shift collections to accommodate growth, pin and link volumes to manage inventory and re-shelve material.
- Experience working with an Integrated Library System (Voyager preferred) to manage serials in Asian languages.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and follow complex directions.
- Working knowledge of Korean is required.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.