Library Technician - LAC Group
Location: USA - VA - Arlington
LAC Group is seeking a Library Technician to work temporarily at a major Federal Agency in the Arlington, VA. The Technician will be responsible for circulation control, patron registration, and collection maintenance. The candidate will assist in providing instruction on the use of the Library resources and in web content development for the Library’s website. The Technician will be covering for two days on December 24 and 26.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Library and Information Sciences preferred)
- At least 2 years experience working at a library or information resource
- Basic knowledge of the principles and practices of library science and information management
- Experience in using contemporary library information technologies including social media and eBooks
- Strong customer relation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be available to work on December 24 and 26
- Must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge of Foreign Affairs, International Relations, world history and geography
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.