Library & Information Services Director - LAC Group
Location: USA - GA - South Central GeorgiaLAC Group is seeking Library and Information Services Director for a university library in South Central Georgia. The Library Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the library operations and supervising the staff and student workers. This is a full-time benefited employment position.
- Manage all aspects of the library operations including cataloging, collection development, circulation, scheduling, and supervision of library staff and student workers, budgeting, community relations, and strategic planning.
- Serve as a member of the Academic Council and Faculty Assembly.
- May be called upon to teach classes as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science or allied discipline in an accredited program.
- At least 3+ years of senior librarian experience preferably in a university or public library.
- Graduate teaching credentials are preferred.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.