Library Circulation Assistant - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Los AngelesLAC Group is seeking a Library Circulation Assistant for a full-time, temporary position at a prestigious University in West Los Angeles. The days and hours are May 17th - June 7th: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
This position will staff the Reference and Information desk in an academic library to answer general for students. We are looking for candidates who have had previous library experience, especially in an academic setting. Students currently enrolled in an MLS program or those who have received a Library Technician certificate are urged to apply. This position is great for those who are interested in gaining work experience or looking for additional income.
- Staff reference desk during scheduled hours;
- Provide basic reference services to patrons;
- Ability to assist with basic IT support;
- Process Inter-Library Loan requests as needed;
- Perform additional duties as needed or requested.
- Previous experience working in a library, academic setting preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and interact with the public in a professional manner.
- Previous experience working in public services is highly desired.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.