Library Assistant - LAC Group
Location: USA - WA - Seattle
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Library Assistant for a part-time position with a prestigious law firm in Seattle, WA. This position will support the daily operations of the firm's law library and is an excellent opportunity for a MLIS student or recent graduate. This is a 20-25 per hour a week role and with a flexible work schedule Monday-Friday.
- Open, check-in and route library materials;
- Create book cards;
- Complete library invoice forms;
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals;
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections;
- Sorting and checking in mail.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Experience working in a law firm performing required duties;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Client-focused service orientation
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.