Librarian (Information & Circulation) - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - GlendoraLAC Group is searching for a Librarian for a public library in the San Gabriel Valley area. This position is a full-time benefitted role that will work with at least one evening a week along with rotating Friday and Saturday hours. This is an excellent position to gain experience in a public library setting with tasks including working information and circulation.
- Children and Adult reference desk services including checking out materials, shelving, cataloging, library dues and late fees and basic directional reference.
- Working the service, information and circulation desks;
- Answers incoming calls to assist patrons;
- Special projects as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Library Sciences is strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of previous library experience in either a public or academic library environment.
- Strong communication and customer services skills;
- Knowledge of automated library information systems, software and equipment and principles and practices of cataloging and classification procedures for a variety of materials and formats.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.