Learning Management System Administrator - LAC Group
Location: USA - CO - AuroraLAC Group is seeking a Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to provide daily support and management of an LMS for a federal agency in the Denver, CO area. The Administrator will be responsible for working with agency IT to install, configure, and maintain the LMS. They will work with instructors, librarians, and other stakeholders to develop and upload appropriate eLearning content including self-paced online tutorials, curricula materials, videos, etc. The administrator will provide technical support for instructors, students and staff.
- Administer and maintain the Learning Management System to maximize uptime
- Define and manage user roles and accounts
- Assist staff and instructors in creating customized eLearning content or in migrating existing content to the LMS
- Provide technical support to users
- Work with vendors and IT staff in patching or updating the system
- Make recommendations for improvements to the LMS and other instructional technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Science, Instructional Development or related field
- Experience managing a Learning Management System or Learning Content Management System as sole or primary administrator
- Experience with developing e-learning and instructional materials for diverse audience that incorporate multiple learning styles
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with the ADDIE model for instructional design
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.