Law Library Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a Law Library Project Manager to work at a major Federal library in the Washington, DC area overseeing a dynamic and geographically dispersed team of library technicians and material handlers in a high-demand environment. This is a long-term, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday - Friday) benefited position. This is an excellent opportunity to work at the largest law library in the world in a position with potential for growth and managing diverse projects over multiple years!
- Supervise and manage the work of library technicians, clerks, and other staff
- Write standard operating procedures, manuals and statistical reports using databases and spreadsheets such as Microsoft Access and Excel.
- An MLS from an ALA-accredited institution is preferred
- 2+ years of prior experience working in a large library
- 2+ years of working experience with an Integrated Library System (ILS)
- Ability to manage collection maintenance operations in a law library
- 2+ years of experience as supervisory training staff, reviewing the work of others
- Exemplarily project-based supervisory skills and experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to address performance and personnel issues
- Ability to compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.