Law Librarian (part-time) - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a part-time Law Librarian to support an Agricultural Law Program for a large Federal Library in Beltsville, MD. The candidate will conduct legal research and reference while also providing operational support for the AgLaw Program. This position will average 20 hours per week and can be performed remotely.
- Respond to information requests related to agriculture and food law
- Provide authoritative guidance on the development of content for the Agricultural Law Information website
- Provide oversight of AgLaw projects
- Promote the partnership and enhance the visibility of the collaboration’s information products
- MLS from an ALA-accredited Institution (J.D. preferred)
- 5 years experience working as a law librarian
- Experience using specialized library applications, services, and information products
- Experience conducting specialized research and reference
- Preference will be given to candidates with agriculture or food law expertise
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.