IT Security Policy/Best Practice Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced IT Security Policy/Best Practice Analyst to support a strategic communication program that will make best practices and guidance around information security available to government personnel. The Analyst will work with Subject Matter Specialists and review existing technical documentation including NIST 800-53 to provide accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information on IT security best practices. The analyst will review for technical accuracy outreach materials including newsletters, guides, procedures, and presentations. This is a full-time, benefited position in Washington DC.
- Research, analyze, and synthesize best practices and standards pertaining to IT security policies and procedures
- Assist in drafting and review written materials for technical accuracy
- Coordinate with SMEs and web developers to ensure timely updating of online resources pertaining to IT security practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in IT Security governance
- 5 years of Federal regulations experience with NIST 800-53
- Security+, or equivalent certification
- 5 years IT technical writing
- 5 years and an editor of technical writing products
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.