IT Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a knowledgeable IT Project Manager with experience managing web operations focused on communications and IT security policy. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing planning, coordination, and oversight for all aspects of the project and will serve as the primary point of contact for the Government. The Project Manager will monitor the performance of web developers, graphic designers, technical writers, and analysts in developing and maintaining a SharePoint site that provides access to IT security best practices. This is a full-time, benefited position based in Washington DC.
- Plan, direct, and execute an agile web development operation to deliver information resources and best practices to government personnel
- Proactively identify and respond to potential schedule and quality issues; take decisive action to mitigate and resolve risk
- Prepare monthly Program Status Review (PSR)
- Oversee implementation of a Quality Control Plan for all aspects of the project
- Address personnel issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or technology, or related discipline
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager for IT Security policy and/or communications operations.
- 3 years of experience managing an Agile web operation
- 8 years of experience identifying resource needs and assignment of individual responsibilities
- 8 years of experience managing project resources and plan
- Knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Agile methodologies
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.