Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist to create written and graphical materials (whether printed or digital) in support of a strategic communications program. The Designer will be responsible for developing a broad range of print and web-based marketing collateral including newsletters, guides, training materials, resource packets, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, and more. The Designer will need to communicate complex, highly technical information using infographics, diagrams, charts, and other images. The topics will include information security best practices and IT policy and will need to address both technical and non-technical audiences. The Designer will work closely with SMEs, technical writers and analysts to ensure that marketing materials are technically accurate, polished, aesthetically pleasing, and complete. This is a full-time, benefited position.
- Support ongoing communications and marketing efforts including planning, executing, reviewing and publishing graphical materials
- Research and design graphics incorporating photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to effectively communicate complex information
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure the technical accuracy of materials
- Assist with cyclical reviews and updates of web content
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 7 years of experience developing graphics for both communications/marketing deliverables for complex technical materials
- Experience using graphics software packages such as components of Adobe Creative Cloud, Office365, and HTML.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.