Freelance Research Analyst - Wonder
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteWonder is hiring a freelance Research Analyst!
Wonder is an on-demand research network where bright minds like you come to explore intriguing and intellectually stimulating topics. With Wonder, you can earn while you learn. It's simple. Do research, get paid. The research you'll do serves as the bedrock for strategies and initiatives by our clients, who include top-tier consulting firms, VCs, and international marketing agencies.
As a Wonder Analyst, you'll choose where and when you want to work, learn about new topics, and develop useful professional skills. Best of all, you'll get paid for each research request you complete! ($15/hour based on flat-fee project work)
Types of Research:
- What's the expected ROI on Ethereum mining, and what's the best way to get started?
- Please provide the psychographic profile of an author publishing their first book.
- Why would AOL or Verizon be interested in a strategic investment in the startup Rollout.io?
- What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
- Sharpen your analytical skills and build your resume
- Competitive pay on a flexible schedule
- Perform research for top global companies like: Proctor & Gamble, Bloomberg Beta, PWC, Omnicom Group and WPP.
- Join a network of like-minded people peers in an active global community of independent researchers
Application instructions:To apply, please continue to the online application available here: https://askwonder.typeform.com/to/qunL2T?channel=libgig
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.