Financial Services Researcher - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks a Virtual Financial Services Researcher to be part of an experienced and talented business intelligence research team for a global investment banking and asset management firm. This role will work independently as well as with a research team providing corporate/financial and other types of research to staff. This is a full-time remote position that can work either Eastern or Pacific hours.
- Conducts information research in a variety of domestic and international sectors using research databases and other resources
- Completes both short term and in-depth research projects and analysis under deadline
- Manages multiple projects on a daily basis
- Contributes to knowledge initiatives
- Works on special projects as assigned
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science or a Bachelor’s degree with comparable research experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience performing financial services/corporate research in a corporate, consulting or law firm environment.
- Understanding of and experience with database services such as LexisNexis, Factiva, Capital IQ, Pitchbook, Eikon, Profound, Privco, BVD and others preferred
- Strong investigative research and analytical skills preferred
- Expertise conducting in-depth industry, company, biographical, financial, market, and regulatory research desired
- Must have strong Word and Excel skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.