Estates, Trusts, Conservatorship & Probate Administration Attorney - LAC Group
Location: USA - CO - Denver
LAC Group is recruiting for an experienced Estates, Trusts, Conservatorship and Probate Administration Attorney for a direct hire position at a boutique firm in Denver!
- The successful candidate will represent clients in all aspects of administration of estates, trusts, conservatorships/guardianships and probate litigation matters
- Responsible for administration of estates or trusts with adversarial beneficiaries, creditors’ claims and insolvent estates
- Handle gift and income tax issues and administration of decedent’s interests in business entities, protection of assets and maintenance of pre-death lawsuits
- Represent clients in probate litigation matters regarding contested estate issues including breach of fiduciary duty and will contests
- Represent fiduciaries in lawsuits to recover assets and handle contested claims
- JD Degree and admission to practice in Colorado
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in Estate Administration and Probate in Colorado
- Experience handling all aspects of estates, trusts, conservatorships/guardianships and probate administration
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.