Education Strategic Planning Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group seeks an Education Strategic Planning Specialist to work at a prestigious government agency in the Washington DC area. The Specialist will support the implementation of the Education Strategic Plan. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Provide support for the Education Council and the education community
- Draft meeting agendas
- Maintains email distribution lists and disseminates meeting information and other appropriate material to Council members
- Support data calls by collecting required information from multiple sources and synthesizing such information for review by Council leadership
- Coordinate activities of the Agency Education Council
- Support Director of Education and Council Chair
- Plan Council meetings and draft meeting agendas
- Ensure that Council members are informed of all pertinent information through timely and effective communication
- Support strategic planning activities for the Office of Education and Education Council and coordinate their participation in strategic planning and budget formulation processes
- Support the implementation of the Education Monitoring and Evaluation framework by coordinating data collection across programs, analyzing, and reporting the results
- Assist with preparing responses to data calls and inquiries from Congress, Office of Management and Budget, and leadership, etc
- MA or MS degree in a STEM related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience with responsibilities listed above
- Demonstrated knowledge of earth science and education efforts
- Experience with data collection from multiple sources and development of reports summarizing this information
- Experience with strategic planning and with the analytical methods and techniques for assessing and evaluating program development and execution
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Ability to pass a background check
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.