Education Program Evaluator - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group seeks an experienced Education Program Evaluator to work at a prestigious government agency in the Washington DC area. The Evaluator will provide guidance to educators and leadership to advance education efforts with best practices. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Support implementation of a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework for the agencies Education Program
- Support development of performance measures, evaluation systems, logic models, data collection methods, and reporting systems for formal and informal education efforts across the agency
- Collaborate and consult on improving individual program evaluation plan
- Provide support to education evaluation efforts continually informing best practices and latest advancements in the field of evaluation
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure that evaluation efforts are compliant with federal requirements for evaluation and performance management
- Coordinate with education evaluation efforts of other federal science agencies, as needed
- Coordinate with inter-agency education evaluation efforts
- Master’s of Arts (MA) or a Master’s of Science (MS) in Education Evaluation or related degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience in conducting evaluations of education programs; planning and implementing evaluation systems for large organizations or agencies; and with the development of logic models for education programming.
- Experience with portfolio analysis of diverse education program offerings including grants, educator professional development and training, and educational outreach programs;
- Experience implementing best practices in evaluation of formal and informal science education;
- Experience with design and implementation of various evaluation methodologies and survey techniques in formal and informal science education settings.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods and analysis techniques.
- Ability to pass a background check
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.