eDiscovery Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an eDiscovery Analyst to work for a federal agency at its offices in Washington DC. The Analyst will use their knowledge of managing the delivery, identification, preservation, and collection of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) to support this eDiscovery for the office. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Developing and maintaining an integrated master schedule of eDiscovery tasks using MS Project
- Inventorying ESI sources and creating an accurate, usable ESI Data Map across multiple IT systems
- Preserve both ESI and hard copy documents following agency preservation policies
- Gather discoverable ESI and its corresponding metadata in a timely and legal manner from multiple sources including outgoing staff and government-issued laptops, SharePoint sites, email, external hard drives, cell phones, and other electronic systems
- Working with custodial units to collect and scan paper documents
- Two years’ experience using Harvester in an operational environment to collect ESI
- Four years of professional experience identifying and searching ESI.
- Must have experience creating and maintaining project schedules in Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to use a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience using a variety of e-discovery platforms;
- Experience using Electronically Stored Information tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Experience using SharePoint in a professional environment
- Ability to pass a background check
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.