Deputy Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - BethesdaLAC Group is seeking candidates for a Deputy Program Manager position with a prestigious government agency in Bethesda, MD. The Deputy Program Manager will manage one or more Task Orders. Candidates must have a working knowledge of the contract and some degree of authority to perform the Program Manager’s role for limited periods of time when the Program Manager is unavailable. This is a flexible position that can be part-time or full-time with benefits.
- Oversee administrative support personnel either a) not accessible to the Program Manager (i.e., at a remote location) or b) located in a large concentration.
- Support the Program Manager in all efforts delegated to the Deputy PM
- Serve as a secondary point of contact for the government’s CO and COR.
- Assist with coordinating resources on the contract and providing direction
- Ensure a level of programmatic oversight and personnel support sufficient to ensure an uninterrupted provision of services for all active task orders.
- Assist the Program Manager in their effort to:
- Ensure programs functions in a manner that satisfies contractual obligation
- Develop timely and accurate reports on the status of program operations
- Assure consistent quality of all services,
- Assure all financial obligations are met
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Project management experience performing tasks such as staffing, budgeting, and scheduling is required in this role.
- Experience in scientific research or clinical environments or a Federal agency is preferred.
- Must have valid authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Demonstrated ability in effective oral and written communication, planning, leadership, and operational skills.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.