Data Analyst - LAC Federal
Location: USA - MD - Bethesda
LAC Federal is seeking a qualified Data Analyst to work for a major federal agency in Bethesda, MD. This is a full time (40 hour a week; Monday-Friday) benefited contract position. Work will be performed on site, on travel assignment or at another location as directed.
- Conduct statistical analyses typical of epidemiologic studies and randomized controlled trials in SAS or STATA. Variables of interest are self-report social, psychological, and behavioral factors as well as biomarkers such as cotinine.
- Respond to requests for specific analyses, write the SAS/STATA code, produce printouts, and contribute to populating data table shells generated by the investigators.
- Provide weekly updates to include, as directed, lab meetings and lab presentations
- Minimum of a BA/BS in computer science, biological sciences, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- A combination of education and experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of a standard programming language such as SAS, C, C++, or Java.Experience working at a lab (Machine interface, office facilities, safety, etc.)Excellent oral and written communication skillsMust be able to travel or work at another location as directedMust be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.