Curriculum Developer - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DC
LAC Group seeks a Curriculum Developer to work on a federal government contract at a government agency in Washington, D.C. This position will support the Training Team develop a training curriculum and online resource library. You must be a US Citizen to be considered.
- Produce and offer formalized ongoing trainings on data literacy, analysis and visualization for the Agency following Agency guidelines.
- Incorporate existing content with new and ongoing projects within the Agency and other areas of the contract.
- Deliver in-person and online trainings
- Maintain online resource library of previously given trainings
- Discover areas of interest and necessity for new training to be created for the Agency and contract.
- Responsible for ensuring users have appropriate support by conducting consultations, trainings, presentations, and technical assistance to varied audiences while promoting communities of practice, and developing outreach and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Knowledge Management/Library Science or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years of experience with Information Systems and Technology, including desktop business applications and social media tools
- 2-5 years of experience capturing lessons learned, working with communities of practice and familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of current collaborative technologies, including blogs, wikis, SharePoint and Drupal
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience conducting training for collaborative tools and developing training content
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Coordinate and lead meetings to gain consensus and collaboration across many business units and clearly explain complex concepts in layman’s language across all levels of management and staff
- Ability to promote and provide technical support for collaborative tools, including wikis, blogs, SharePoint, Drupal and other knowledge management tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Connect and Google Apps is a plus but not required
- Must possess strong client management skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, senior colleagues and professionals
- Independent work is expected with little oversight
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize is required
- Must be self-motivated and excel in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must be a United States Citizen.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.