CRM Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DC
LAC Group is seeking an experienced CRM Coordinator for the Washington, DC office of a prestigious international law firm. The Coordinator is responsible for collecting and maintaining client information in support of firm-wide marketing and client development efforts.
- Support the firm-wide marketing and client development efforts
- Maintain and audit master marketing and event mailing lists and resolve data quality issues
- Oversee subscription management and email delivery failure processes and complete or route contacts’ requests to update data or preferences
- Suggest improvements to list quality and highlight opportunities to segment lists
- Manage data cleanup tasks for mailing list records, monitoring for duplicate contacts, ensuring contacts are properly associated with companies, and merging duplicate contacts
- Create folders for campaign marketing lists and perform advanced/complex searches to populate lists and to meet campaign-audience criteria
- Create and share web links to marketing lists and key functions
- Monitor CRM mailboxes and resolve or rout requests
- Serve as primary trainer for ARC support and administrative staff with respect to marketing contacts and list management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of CRM experience with LexisNexis InterAction
- Knowledge of CRM and Data Quality Management concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with Customer Relationship Software platform LexisNexis InterAction required
- Experience with financial databases will also be considered
- Ability to manipulate data in common formats such as Excel and .CSV files
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
- Able to define goals and follow through to achieve results
- Effective working in teams and independently
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.