Content Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks a full-time Content Coordinator to be part of our media library operations team supporting a project at a large media organization. This is a full-time, benefitted, LAC Group staff position that can be location-agnostic in the US or Canada but synchronized; as needed; to the timelines and business needs from our client’s primary location.
This position will be embedded within the client project and will be working closely with key client project stakeholders and partners as well as a team of LAC library operations and metadata specialists. This role is situated at the nexus of the libraries content and metadata workflows and is part of a Content Operations team. This position supports the flow of projects and priorities, and successful candidates need to be organized and detail-oriented to keep track of multiple complex projects and their statuses and assure that work is meeting all on-going productivity and quality expectations.
This role will work closely with peers and client partners to continually improve and support processes and respond to troubleshoot questions / issues from teams and client contacts and coordinate as needed to remediate or escalate accordingly. This position will also be responsible for tracking and reporting daily key performance and operation metrics.
Ideal candidates should have prior experience in Content Operations, Media Libraries and Media metadata management projects or similar and relatable relevant experience.
- Work closely with Content Ops partners and stakeholders to support the workflow of specific library and metadata projects
- Support and facilitate scheduling, prioritization, content preparation, etc.
- Create, update and maintain digital content tasks and workflows within the content management system
- Keep the work flowing efficiently and effectively with a high level of accuracy, thoroughness and overall quality and consistency.
- Support ad-hoc content and metadata related tasks
- Track and report on progress, key operation / performance metrics and risks / obstacles
- Participate in group and department meetings and represent content-specific concerns as needed and appropriate
- 1-2 years of prior experience with a digital media, content, content workflows and metadata projects
- Previous media library experience a plus along with experience and understanding of digital asset management and digital workflows
- Creative problem solver with ability to manage and achieve goals
- Excellent organizational, productivity accounting, analytical and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively with others within a large, diverse team
- Detail-oriented; a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Must be capable of effectively communications with client stakeholders, partners and project team members
- Computer proficient (MS suite, etc.) and knowledge / familiarity with media content production and workflows
- Must be self-motivated and able to effectively work independently and be able to collaborate with other team members and the overall organization.