Client Engagement Data Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Spend Management, a division of LAC Group, seeks a Client Engagement Data Specialist. The objective of this role is to provide data analysis and client support. The individual serves as the primary point of contact for LAC and between clients. The specialist will work with data to tell a story as well as institute useful metrics and summaries that will support our recommendation to clients to assist in making better business decisions, etc. The individual will be providing strong analytical and reporting support to the client, using Excel, Qlik (BI tool) and other data management tools.
The candidate works directly with the Vice President to understand the division’s business environment and needs. He or she identifies and documents relevant project documents and related data to project, process and specification details.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Performs detailed analysis of database usage and draw conclusions; translate the data into an understandable document
- Understands business context, problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format.
- Helps maintain records for all active projects and implements archival processes for completed work.
- Provides support for basic client related inquiries .
- Documents meeting minutes and action items for internal and client related projects.
- Performs data entry and corrections of data in LAC systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy, timeliness, and completion of all tasks that support the LAC program.
- Support the development and monitoring of the LAC program results and dashboards to clients and LAC.
- Work with the team to support the development of operational measures, targets, and thresholds that would be useful to report to Client, derived from our data.
- Discuss strategies and progress with clients, stressing industry and practice knowledge.
- Oversee client relationship and the progress of the program to ensure service and quality requirements are met.
- Participate in client presentations and client meetings.
- Ability to engage clients in discussions for renewals and additional services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience in documenting business and data requirements for consulting, legal, or corporate development projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Stats, Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting (preferred).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including data analysis, pivot table, chart creation, and excel formulas.
- Ability to generate simple to mid-level Microsoft SQL queries is preferred.
- Analytical and curious to learn.
- Knowledge of Qlik (BI tool) is preferred.
- Project or delivery management experience supporting business intelligence and data consolidation preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong written, verbal presentation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet tight project deadlines.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.