Client Engagement Associate - LAC Group
Location: Canada - New Brunswick - MonctonLAC Group is hiring a Client Engagement Associate to join our team at our Moncton, New Brunswick office. For 30+ years, LAC Group has been dedicated to helping enterprise clients in law, government, business, media/entertainment and education manage and leverage information and content. Utilizing a team of highly skilled researchers, analysts, and librarians, LAC has a track record of delivering high-quality solutions in core integrated areas – Research & Intelligence, Information Managed Services, and Electronic Resources Management.
The Client Engagement Associate is responsible for supporting the client engagement executive team in sustaining and enhancing client relationships. The role will be aligned with the company's client-centric strategy and growth objectives as it continues to expand in the legal, banking and finance, healthcare and insurance, IT & tech, and media industries.
You will support the ongoing client-centered initiatives, such as project management and ongoing client communications. As well, you will be involved in campaign-based marketing activities, enhancing the organization’s social media presence, and inbound lead generation. All activities will be aligned with the client-centric focus of LAC aimed at engaging clients in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- You will be responsible for assisting the client engagement executive team in client engagement through agreement and proposal drafting and coordination with the client’s team on upcoming projects.
- You will work closely with LAC’s C-suite team to strengthen client relationships
- You will manage, edit, and share engagement agreements with clients
- You will support the implementation of a robust marketing plan aligned with company strategy
- You will help increase inbound lead generation to support business development efforts
- You support strategies to increase awareness of the organization in the selected market segments and target groups in the U.S. and Canada
- You support the building of a strong online presence aligned with company strategy
- You will use Salesforce, Active Campaign, MailChimp, and other CRM tools
- Optimize marketing effort between various channels and methods
- Help implement strong SEO and SEM capability and output
- Support thought leadership activities
- You are a self-starter and a team player with a strong work ethic
- You are located in New Brunswick
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are familiar with digital/online marketing methods and tools but also other means of awareness building
- Capable of bringing outside of the box thinking into client engagement
- Highly energetic personality
- You are goal-oriented
- You have strong interpersonal/communication skills
- You have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution with a focus on business
- You have demonstrated success in a similar client-centric role(s) in B2B context
- You have experience supporting client engagement efforts
- You have knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media channels and how they are used in the B2B marketing context
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.