Client Engagement Associate/Admin - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - BurbankLAC Content & Archive, a division of LAC Group, seeks a Client Engagement Associate/Admin to work at our facility located in Burbank. The objective of this role is to provide data driven client analysis and tracking as well as additional administrative duties. The individual serves as the initial point of contact for LAC Content & Archive division and its clients. The associate will work directly with the Senior Vice President to execute sales activities and strategize future business development opportunities.
- Serve as the first contact for current and prospective client phone calls and in-person visits to the Burbank Facility
- Provide general customer service as needed and directed by SVP and Managers
- Support Content and Archive Services team with preparation and execution of Storage and Services related sales activities
- Provide support for sales data tracking, analysis and reporting as developed with SVP
- Attend industry events as needed in support of the LAC Group client relations
- Interact with VP and LAC Marketing to develop and execute marketing related materials in support of general and targeted objectives
- Provide collaborative support to Federal and Commercial LAC Group sales efforts as identified
- Assist SVP in creating process measures to evaluate effectiveness and process improvements
- Provide administrative support for the Burbank Facility (creating employee badges, interact with designated vendors, document scanning, others as identified)
- Provide general phone support and monitor the front lobby for potential cold calls and visitors
- Provide billing support (physical and email) for the short term as we transition billing to the new process
- Support SVP with scheduling internal and external meetings
- Monitor and support general facility security and safety
- At least 2 years of experience in a client services role within the entertainment/archiving/media industry.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets skills including data analysis, pivot table, and chart creation is required. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong written, verbal presentation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet tight project deadlines.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.