Cataloger - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - Beltsville
LAC Group is seeking a Cataloger to work at a Federal Agency in Beltsville, MD providing high quality original and copy cataloging work for a major Federal Library. This is a one year term full time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) contract position with benefits. Must be able to pass background check.
- Retrospective conversion of serials
- Search Voyager and OCLC for existing records
- Edit and create bibliographic records
- Perform new cataloging duties as requested
- MLS from an accredited library school as well as 2 or more years of cataloging experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Word)
- Experience with RDA, AACR2 and MARC records
- Experience with OCLC and Voyager
- Experience with Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Experience with serials cataloging
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.